I am very proud to be associated with Out For Australia.
Did you know that mentoring is widely considered a critical component to career success?
Yet 63% of women reported that they have never had a formal mentor.
Not having a mentor could be the difference between what makes or breaks your career.
To discuss the importance of women mentoring, Out For Australia (OFA) is hosting a free online event for women and non-binary folk on the 14th of September at 6:30pm.
• Hear from our amazing panel of speakers about their experiences with mentoring.
• Uncover what mentoring can do for your career.
• Understand what stops LBTQIA+ folk from engaging in mentoring and why we need more of us to be involved.
• Be inspired to find your next great mentor.
• Be inspired to get involved as a mentor.
At OFA we aim to bring the community together and offer a supportive and nurturing environment where people can network, build relationships, and assist each other in their professional journeys.
We have over 1000 participants in mentoring relationships Australia wide and are the countries’ largest and most successful mentorship program offered for LGBTQIA+ and allies. It is 100% free, open to anyone 18+ in Australia, and is quick and easy to sign up!
Register today for the free online event follow the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qRtboSj-TqeoizWfzfxkhA